Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Challenge Project Continues!





Well, finally have all the leaves attached. Here is a back view. I also put layers of the leaves you see around her waist around the bottom on the front of her. (Guess I really should have made a few more dozen so I could go around the botton on the back but time is short now. OMG! Only three days left! I have been working on her wings and tiny butterflies for her hair since 4am this morning. Its been raining all day and the humidity is high. Its taking forever for the layers of modpodge and glitter paints to dry. Hopefully I will be able to get them on her tomorrow. I had to do some research to give her a proper Fairy name, so I googled Fairy Names, so off I went to websites then blogs all about fairies, way too much interesting info, sure cuts into my production time.LOL!


No comments: