Friday, September 21, 2007

What to Do?

Well, kinda going in circles today. Does anyone else have the problem of picking what to do? Right now I have sooo many ideas floating in my head waiting on me to create, but my house needs cleaning, my craft room looks like a hurricane has passed through, the upstairs bathroom I started remodeling three months ago is still waiting on flooring and a new vanity top, and this morning I discovered the downstairs bathroom that I remodeled less than a year ago has a leak problem, seems the wax ring is leaking and water is pouring out the bottom of my commode! So now the water is turned off in there and a trip to the hardware store is going to have to happen even though all I wanted to do was sew! Ah, the fun in life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That sounds like me. I want to sew when it's most impractical. But if that were all I had to do, I wouldn't want to do it, I'd pick something I couldn't do.

I have several batik projects I need to finish and I keep planning quilts in my head! Last winter I had these sewing projects and all I could think about were all the batik projects I wanted to do. But I have to finish the batik before the weather turns bad.