Monday, September 10, 2007

FOCD CHALLENGE!


Back in July I signed up for the "Friends of Cloth Dolls" Wooden Doll Challenge hosted by Judi Ward. You see I have a weakness for purchasing patterns and since I had this one already, I thought this would be motivation to actually use the pattern. One would think that two months was more than adequate time to complete a project, but as usual I am in a panic trying to meet the deadline in the next five days! The name of my entry is "Keeper of Fairies". I have managed the main part of the doll, painted many layers of pearl paints and angel dust, decoupaged silk screened fairies on her skirt and painted dozens of leaves on her! I have made several dozen leaves out of antique organdy that still have to be attached, she needs wings of course and I would love for her to have a tiny fairy in her hands, but time is running out! Last night I managed to get her wig attached, now she needs a halo of something......Stay tuned for further updates!



No comments: