Friday, September 21, 2007

Free Halloween E-Pattern


Hi Everyone! I designed this Halloween Spider as a freebie for everyone! I must warn you this is my first E-Pattern and the first time I used my Photoshop program soooo.......feel free to point out anything that needs fixin! I have been designing patterns for many years but have always just did the paper versions. One must keep up with the times I guess! If you would like a copy please just email me at devans9080@aol.com and put spider pattern in your subject line. Here is a photo of the finished spider!

1 comment:

Karen Mallory said...

What a great spider Deb! I love all your stuff! The JW doll is great and love the bear too! I have one cat from a ferel family so she is kind of wild in nature. She was a rescue so I did bottle feed her! Great to have you in Blogland! PS thanls for looking at my blog!
hugs Karen
http://karensdollsandstuff.blogspot.com/